July 30, 2008

The Obama Camp Fights Ludacris-gate!

I was watching Race For The White House earlier on MSNBC when, to my surprise, the topic of Ludacris' Gangsta Grillz track Politics (aka Obama Is Here) came up! I immediately reached for the Sidekick to see if my homie Drina was on because I had to let somebody know what was about to happen lol. So the segment start and it was just so funny hearing white people talk about Ludacris, especially that bigot ass Pat Buchanan. That old ass failure doesn't know WHAT the fuck he was talking about and totally overreacted but more power to him lol. Either way I bet Bill Orally got a stiffy when he heard about this...if that's even still a possibility lol.

Anyway, here's the deal, I guess somehow the Obama camp heard the track so they released a statement condemning it because we all know how the racists republicans like to link Obama to any and everything and let McCain's old ass ride out for everything.

I ain't mad at the Obama camp for doing it, but its really not that serious. I mean just because they met once 2 years ago and Obama has him in his iPod that this is a political issue?? Its not like Luda is the man's running mate or even close friend lol. Plus, why is the right-wing media listening to rap music so they can bring this type of shit up anyway?? Those fools need to stop reachin' lol.

I was trying to find a video, but sadly I was unsuccessful. I'll see what I can do for tomorrow though. In the mean time if you wanna read the statement the Obama camp click here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Byngeamenal
Bfef