July 26, 2008

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Marin

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Man! Let me tell y'all, I've been looking all over for more pics of this chick Marin (I actually typed in Marin on MySpace and went through all the pages that came up lol) ever since I saw someone uploaded a PSD of her on officialpsds.com! She is so fine! She's like that dime chick that you actually wanna marry lol. Not saying people wouldn't wanna marry any dime, but she seems like a kool ass person too...that is just outrageously fine. I think she's my new favorite model so if you have or find anything else on her let me know!

Oh, and this post if for my boy Justin who just welcomed his first son to the world last weekend. He said I've been slacking on SGGP so I just wanna know wassup now J??? lol.


0 comments: