July 15, 2008

Keri Hilson - Energy

Looks like its finally Keri's time to carry the torch. Her album In A Perfect World... is supposed to be dropping 9/23 and our vows will be shortly thereafter so we'll see lol. Let's go!



Aight, I ain't mad at that. The only thing I would've personally changed is the title of the song because when I see Energy I automatically thought it was gonna be an uptempo record and it wasn't. That's not a major issue for me, but you MIGHT lose some when that little let down hits. "All Of My Energy" might've be more appropriate. Whatever, its an extra minor issue and if this shit blows up it won't even matter because everybody will already know.

Oh and you can go ahead and log this in as Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant because Keri DEFINITELY look good in this video. You know I like my girls dripping wet! HOLLA!!

0 comments: