July 15, 2008

This Week In Flops 7/15/08

Though this Untitled album is right around the corner from classic status I can't let that take my mind away from reality. Reality is that Def Jam really isn't promoting this project so its obviously not gonna reach the 300,000 needed to not be a flop in my book. Now, with that being said I don't know the impact this album will potentially have on the charts so this is a pretty hard one for me. My GUESS is that he's gonna do somewhere between 100k-150k. Yeah that's a wide range, but who knows with Nas, especially with the impact this album may have. I dunno, I'm lost lol.

I could've SWORN this album already came out because I've seen this album cover so long ago but I guess I must be mistaken lol. Anyway, Banner's single Get Like Me seems to be doing decent which is always a plus BUT singles don't really drive album sales as you know. With that said I'm going with anywhere between 50k-80k.

0 comments: