July 28, 2008

He's Still Denying It!

After being put all the way out last week by TheSmokingGun.com (a real website, not a blog) Rick Ross is STILL denying that its him! Even though its him in the picture, the person with him in the picture has been ID, they got his government name, salary, and amount of time he worked as a correctional officer. Oh, and did I mention they got his SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?? Yeah lol.

Anyway, here's what Ross had to say about it:


“In the game we in, it’s real competitive,” Ross told Power 98.3 FM.
“Competitors have to do what they have to do to eat. We making the best music.
Y’all seen the BET Awards, y’all saw the magazine. We the biggest in the game,
we the best in the game. Just keeping it real. And anytime somebody can attack
my character, like I said, you get nothing from the Boss. I don’t give haters
the pleasure.“


This nigga Rick Ross is too much! lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he also blamed "haters" for him not just manning up and telling the truth lol.

That's not all Ross had to say, check this quote from the same interview out:


“We gon’ keep the records coming, we gon’ keep the music coming. Like I said,
I’m one of the realest sources of this real street music in this game. Straight
out of Miami, straight out of M-I-Yayo. One of my closest homies was on
America’s Most Wanted.”


Hilarious! Because no one you know could be on America's Most Wanted if you were a C.O., right?? Somebody get this nigga on Comic View lol.

Now, I personally could care less if he was a correctional officier or not because I like the nigga's music, but I just don't see why he's trying to deny it. I mean come on man its over, its over. I'm still a fan bro and I'm definitely not throwing away my Trilla album so just stop the madness here. Plus, its not like the nigga was a cop, he was just a C.O.! He could've played this off so nicely and been done with it, but oh well.


0 comments: