June 23, 2009

Ace Hood - Champion (feat. Rick Ross & Jazmine Sullivan) Video



Another motivational type song, but I like this one better than Overtime (speaking of that song, they sure did abandoned that train fast lol). Jasmine Sullivan over sang the hook a tad but I think its still a hot song overall. The video is cool too. I like that he took it all the way gutta and showed the preparation of a fried bologna sandwich! Now THAT'S gutta! lol.

Interestingly enough his new album Ruthless is still due to drop next Tuesday the 30th. Who knows, I might cop. I gotta support hometeam and I'm starting to become a fan of Ace because his The Preview mixtape was HOT! Speaking of that mixtape, he hooked up with Jordan Towers to shoot a video for Bout Me with Ball Greezy and its after the jump.



I fuck with this right here! I see Ball Greezy trying to bring back that 1994 Kid from from House Party 3 "hole in the hat for my dreads" look. I remember my cousins used to do that shit lol. I still fuck with Greez though. I also like that Ace reached out to Young A.C. and put him in the video (even though he's just in the background not doing much). I'm telling you, a lot of people I talked to when Ace first came out automatically thought he was Young A.C. because he was MUCH more known in the streets at the time. Its all good now though.