June 24, 2009

Maxwell - Stop The World

Here's a couple tracks off the new Maxwell album BLACKsummers night which is dropping July 7th. Besides it having only 9 songs, I can't wait!


Very sexy! Makes me wanna stop everything I'm doing and make love lol. It also song reminds me of this purple CD I used to have with all love making music on it. It was so glorious! The combination of the music and the person I was with made an experience that is simply beyond words. I don't know what ever happened to that CD, but I might need to make a part 2. Oh, and find a new lover because I was an idiot and let her leave my life when she should probably be wearing my wedding ring by now. Oh well, that's life.

Anyway, I got another Maxwell track for ya after the jump.


Another good one. I feel pissed off that I've already heard 33% of the album though lol.