June 27, 2009

Clipse - Eyes On Me/I'm Good

Clipse
Two tracks off Til The Casket Drops which is due this fall.


Did they seriously pay Keri Hilson to do that little bitty 15 seconds of singing?? I hope not. Matter of fact, I pray not. This shit is definitely jammin' though and really didn't need that little blip on the radar (though it did sound good too). I'm liking what I'm hearing from the Clipse!


Yeah I know, this track has been out for a week or so now BUT I never posted it so I'm trying to make up for that now. Forgiven?? I hope so but either way this shit is hot so it really doesn't matter.

On another note, this sounds so familiar! I think I heard Jeezy or somebody else spit over this beat or something very similar. I know I'm not going crazy but I'm too lazy to research it right now lol.