June 27, 2009

Random News Shit: Michael Jackson Edition

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/02/23-End/michael-jackson-neverland-foreclosure.jpg
We've all heard all the news about the autopsy and the kids and the doctor and all that, but lets go to some others things that may be flying under the radar.

1) MJ To Make Billboard History One Last Time
I predicted this on Facebook Thursday shortly after Mike passed, but the #1 album next week will be one of Michael Jackson music. I didn't know which one it was gonna be, but I was positive that there would be some MJ set reigning atop the 200 this coming Thursday. Yeah, I know, not one of my boldest prediction, but I knew what I was talking about.

Anyway, as of right now its looking like its gonna be either Number Ones or The Essential Michael Jackson, but there's still a day left before SoundScan stops recording numbers for this upcoming week.

2) BET Awards Get 'Total Overhaul' To Honor MJ
I can't wait to see this show! I don't know if I ever felt that way about a BET Awards before. I mean I watch them every year regardless, but I'm actually hyped to see what's gonna happen. Plus, I know my boy Foxx is gonna hold Mike down. This will EASILY be the highest rated BET Awards in the history of the BET Awards. People around the world will be watching this. Some of which probably don't even know what the hell BET is lol. Its all good though because its all for Mike.

3) TIME Magazine To Release Special Commemorative Issue For MJ
Everybody is trying to cash in. I ain't gonna lie, I'm gonna get my issue as soon as it touches down at Publix! I missed out on my President Obama newspaper and I refuse to lose again.

4) LaToya Jackson Scene Removed From 'Bruno'
Wow, that was very respectful. I'm honestly shocked because I though Sacha had no boundaries. This is a very classy move and if I wasn't going to see "Bruno" before, I'm DEFINITELY going to see it now.