June 16, 2009

Random News Shit: NFL Edition

1) Brandon Marshall Asks For Trade
You already know the first thing I thought when I heard this new breaking on SportsCenter "Bring him to Dallas!" Yeah, I know it would never happen, but I like to hold out hope that my 'Boys would send Roy Williams and some other pieces to the Broncos for Marshall. I know he's a woman-beater, but dude can flat out ball!

On another note, what's really going on in Denver?? First the star QB wants out, and now the star WR?? Marshall is blaming it on lack of trust in the medical staff, but I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't like the new coach much either. Must be tough being a Broncos fan these days.

2) Plaxico's Case Adjourned Until Sept. 23rd
They say this case probably won't go to trial for another year or two so my question is do you want Plax on your team??

3) Donte Stallworth To Take Plea Deal; Serve Time
I never really talked about this whole Stallworth thing, but I'm glad to see its over. He also came to some kinda deal with the family and they're getting paid!

4) Ocho Cinco Plans To Move In With QB Palmer & Family In July
LMAO!! That boy Chad is too much! lol. As a lot of you may or may not know, HBO's Hard Knocks will follow the Bengals this season and I guess Ocho Cinco living with Carson Palmer and his family to "make up for lost time" will be a part of the show. This should be good! Now the only question that looms is, do Carson and his family actually want some nigga from Miami with gold teeth living with them?? I think not lol.

5) Ellis Signs 3-Year Deal With Raiders
R.I.P. to Greg Ellis' career. You'll be missed.