June 17, 2009

Slaughterhouse - OnDaSpot Freestyle



Slaughterhouse!! Shhhhit!! This shit was straight fuckin' murder! I'm actually pissed off at myself for having this and waiting until today to listen to it. Never again! Man, I wanted to crack on Joey and Joell for going in with the paper right there for a minute but they killed it so hard that I just can't find it in my heart to criticize. Not to mention the really took in to the next level once they got off the paper. Oh, and I saw those lil slick jabs you through at Method Man Joe lol.

No, I'm lying, I do have one complaint: How is Joell gonna do that to Crooked?? That was sooo fucked up times 20! I mean its some thing to go in crazy with and leaving it to your man to follow it, but he left him with only like 2 minutes to spit. Well next time Slaughterhouse comes through Green better start the cypher a little earlier.

I did have one more complaint actually, and it was that Royce started spittin' and old verse from Bar Exam 2. Fortunately that complaint was immediately erased when he dropped Redemption today! Check it out:


Shots fired at Charles Hamilton! lol. Seriously though, more Ether from Royce! I'm glad he did this shit because nobody ever cares when they spit shit we already heard and I HATE that shit.

Question: Is Slaughterhouse the best thing to happen to Hip-Hop in the past 5 years?? I mean we haven't gotten straight Ether like this in a long ass time. Probably not, but they are DEFINITELY top 10 and most likely top 5.