June 19, 2009

Plies - Becky

Here's the first single off Plies' FOURTH ALBUM Goon Affiliated dropping this September. You don't wanna miss this one, its fuckin' HILARIOUS!


"Keep that pussy, I want that throat," LMAO! I can't fuckin' wait to hear females trying to justify this being their jam. You know they're gonna play this in the club so its coming. Oh yes, its coming! Of course some will try to go the cliche route and say they like it for the beat, but some won't so we should get some new classic explanations for hoin' out of this one. Maybe even some females coming out and just admitting they like to fellate. The possibilities are endless!

And yes, I am gonna be adopting "Becky" into my vocabulary starting... now! Thank you Plies, your ignorant music never fails to make great comedy for me and my friends lol.