June 19, 2009

Killer Mike - Pay Up/My City

greghustle
Here's some new Killer Mike shit off Greg Street's new mixtape Greg Hustle.


This was supposed to be a reference track for Dr. Dre's Detox, but I'm guessing that fell through or something so Mike and Greg are releasing it on the mixtape. To be honest, its really not that hot so I don't blame the Doc for turning it down. I mean its okay, but nothing special. I like the hook, but Mike lost me when he said, "I figured it was only right I put it in his spine." It really doesn't matter though because Detox is never coming out anyway. You can keep waiting if you want, but I gave up on that shit long ago.


I fuck with this one right here. I like him calling Atlanta out for their gay ways in the second verse too. Cannon ripped the beat as well.