September 15, 2010

A Few Thoughts On Ines Sainz

Ines Sainz
Thought #1: Damn, that bitch is fine!
What exactly is the big difference between the picture above and this picture here, besides the material the pants are made of?? Here's a hint: there isn't any! If you bring that ass above in a locker room full of half naked, adrenaline charged guys, what else do you expect to happen?? Hell, if you brought that ass into an actual office place, the guy's reactions might not be too different.

The way I see it, as long as no one (a) put their hands on her in any way, (b) made any obscene gesture towards her, (c) made comments like, "She sure looks primed for a-rapin'," or (d) pulled a Chris Rainey, then there is no problem here.

She looks good. She knows she looks good, we know she looks good, her employer knows she looks good, she's just a fine ass woman. To bring all that fineness into a room of all men and expect no one to say react in any way is quite unrealistic.

Thought #2: If she didn't bring this up, then who did??
I must admit, when I saw her interview on CBS's "The Early Show," I almost fell for her story. Then I thought "wait a minute, if she was so embarrassed by the situation and didn't make the charge, then why is she on this U.S. media blitz??" Good attempt Ines, but don't try to blame someone else for making charges for you and then go on a promotional tour to every network morning show like you're a best selling author with a new book on the horizon. I'm not buying it.

Honestly, I think she saw an opportunity to get some attention and went for it. Breaking news, I know, but the super hot chick is most likely in it for the fame. Look, I don't care if you're a debater of Barack Obama's skill, you're gonna have a hard time trying to convince me she's not, and that someone else made the claims for her.

The bottom line is that I see no way she's been in NFL locker rooms (or hell, any male sports locker room for that matter) before this and no one ever said anything to/about her until she encountered the outspoken Jets. That's just unrealistic, especially if she's ever been in the locker room of a Mexican team. Now I've never been in a Mexican sports locker room myself, but something tells me they'd be even less professional towards a hot media chick in their locker room than an American team. Not because their less civilized, but because we have such ridiculous standards and practices when it comes to things like sexual harassment.

Thought #3: I bet I can guess her likely thought process.
Since this is most likely just an attention grab, I bet she was thinking (a) this team is in the news a lot, (b) this team is really really in the news a lot, (c) they're located in New York, the media capital of the world, and (d) Mark Sanchez is Mexican, so I can use that as an excuse to be in the locker room. Her plan was bound to work.

(Side note: Thoughts "e" through "z" were what to wear to attract men's eyes, but still be conservative enough to pass.)

Thought #4: Why are they trying to use Clinton Portis as a scapegoat?
I saw a headline on NFL.com yesterday that said Clinton Portis was "adding fuel to the fire." How so?? The last time I checked, he doesn't play for the Jets, wasn't in their locker room Saturday, and has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. I could see if he came out and said, "Man that bitch is lying!" But he all he said was that if a women goes into a room of 53 men she's likely to see at least one she's attracted to, just like a male would in a room of 53 women.

He actually had to apologize over that. No, seriously, he did. What a fuckin' joke. As far as I'm concerned, Clinton Portis had about as much reason to apologize as Kevin Durant has to give back his FIBA World Championship gold medal and tournament MVP award.

Oh, and then there's the little fact that what Portis said was true. People might not like it, but it is.

It kills me how much in denial we have to act in America when it comes to issues involving sex. It's sad really. Now everybody in the NFL is going to have to watch some stupid ass sexual harassment video because some hot Mexican "reporter" chick saw an opportunity to get some attention.

Which brings me to my final thought...

Thought #5: Why are athletes held to higher professional standards than reporters??
Everyone is always talking about what athletes should do, how athletes should act, where athletes can go, but rarely is the table turned on the reporters and media members, who are basically allowed to get their story by any means necessary. The media is pretty much allowed to legally stalk people to get a scoop, and athletes and celebrities just have to take it. Why?? Do we really need coverage of every move someone makes?? I'm just saying.

Now let's recap: saying, "I wish I was Mexican" = unprofessional. Shoving a microphone in a half naked guy's face = standard practice. Awesome. See you on Celebrity Apprentice, Ines.