September 15, 2010

Nas Announces The Lost Tapes Vol. 2 Is Coming!

Hip hop artist Nas performs at a concert during the 2010 Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah January 23, 2010.
**UPDATE**
The Lost Tapes Vol. 2 now has a release date and it's December 14th! I told you it'd be here before the year was up (the Industry Prognosticator on the job!).

Wow, this is excellent news! I've been waiting for another one since the first one dropped in 2002. It was so classic! From Doo Rags to Blaze A 50 to Drunk By Myself to Black Zombie, that shit was NICE. Would I rather have a new Nas album? Sure I would, but this definitely isn't a bad constellation prize.

No release date or info is available yet, but I'm sure it'll be here before 2010 is up. Now excuse me while I got find my CD and spark a quick jam session.

SOURCE