September 07, 2010

This Week In Flops 9/7/10

Young Buck
I'm confused, is this shit an album or a mixtape?? I thought it was just a mixtape, but since it's dropping in stores, does that make it an album?? Also, does this count towards the albums Buck has left on his G-Unit contract?? I need a lot of questions answered about this project. Hell, even more questions than albums it will sell.

Okay, now lets get down to predicting. I'm think this falls somewhere in the 5-15k range. Is it a mixtape, is it an album, no one knows that, but no one also know it's coming out.

Chingy
Speaking of projects no one knew were coming out, Chingy is back with a new album. Make some noise if you're about to cop?? ...Alright then, dead silence.

This is just going to go bad. Isn't Chingy back on DTP?? Yeah, I know he's Chingy and all, but I feel like they could have done at least a little better with the marketing of this shit. Then again, do we even know if DTP has anything to do with it?? I haven't seen Ludacris tweet about it and 100% of his tweets are promos. Hell, I didn't even know this shit existed until Saturday when I saw a link to download it (which I did not).

Oh well, I'm think this falls in the 1-5k range and doesn't chart.