September 02, 2010

Time To Break Out The "Free T.I." Pics Again!

King Re-Caged
And we can add Tiny to those pics as well, because once again she was with Tip when he got busted. Thank goodness it was only weed, methamphetamines, and ecstasy and not guns and cocaine, but with T.I.'s record, who knows what's gonna happen to him.

What are the chances that Tiny is just bad luck?? I mean, yeah, his career popped off while he was with her, but if he keeps fuckin' around it's gonna be in the toilet just as fast. DMX needs to get on the phone with him and let him know you're not supposed to keep going to jail until AFTER your career is over, not during. I'm just saying.

Welp as the creator of the 2007 "Free T.I." campaign (and it's official artwork which you can find all over the internets now), I just wanna say good luck.

SOURCE