September 30, 2010

Kanye Cancels G.O.O.D. Friday & My Hopes For A Classic Album

Kanye
No need to wait up for G.O.O.D. Friday tomorrow because it's not coming. As you can see, Kanye is so upset by recent leaks of his album material that he's deading it for a week.

I have no problem with that, it's fair. Why steal what you're being given for free??

Now, what I do have a problem with is this following tweet from late last night:

Kanye
Okay Kanye, we get it, you're upset about the leaks, but this is just cruel. KiD CuDi AND Soulja Boy?? What the fuck?? Some bootleggers leaking a couple songs is no reason to punish everybody by intentionally flawing your own damn album. Here I was thinking classic, and then I get this news. Man, for an all-time great musical genius, Kanye sure knows how to fuck shit up. Looks like I might have to boycott a second album by one of my favorites. I'm genuinely pissed off by this.

Welp, congrats to Rick Ross, album of the year is all but secured now.