March 13, 2009

Its Time To Make A Movie!



Welp, this is it. The end of the road for Rick Ross. What is this, the 78th or 79th consecutive L?? I lost count long ago. Anyway, enjoy (you totally will because Brooke has phenomenal titties and 50's commentary is hilarious)!

You can catch my reaction to the tape after the jump.

Daaaamn Ricky! This wouldn't have been a bad look if the tape came out on its own or Ross had put it out himself, but the fact that 50 put it out AND did commentary during the whole shit makes it a devastating blow. You can't come back from no shit like this. I mean, not to say that he could've come back from any of the other shit, but this here is definite.

Now, of course this chick has fucked other niggas since Rick, just like 50's baby's mom did after him, and like 50 and Rick both did after them, but its just the fact that 50 put it out that makes is such a bad look. I kinda wanna feel bad for Rick right now, but he's proven to be such a dumbass and a liar that I find it hard to.

As far as the sex tape itself goes, I'd say its about 2 steps above the Ray-J/Kim Kardashian one. This shit was pretty bad. I don't blame it on Brooke though, I blame it on whoever the lame nigga she's fuckin'. I don't know who that nigga is but he better hope and pray his identity remains concealed because that was a terrible performance. After a solid 10 strokes the nigga passes out on her back for a good 2 minutes! I thought the video had froze until 50 said something. What part of the game is that?? Its like the nigga forgot he was on camera.

Nigga, if you EVER see me fuckin' on camera its gonna be some of my best work, I guarantee it. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I fucked for 12 strokes, came, and passed out of a bitch's back ON TAPE. If that was me and I did that, 50 would've had to break the bank to get me to give up this shit, face blurred or not. I'm telling you, if his identity comes out, it'll be the last time he gets pussy for a long while lol.

Either way, I'd definitely smash Brooke so I don't blame Ricky.