March 31, 2009

Heat Retire Zo's No. 33


I got to see a lot of this nearly 30 minute ceremony last night and it was actually quite moving. I still gotta wonder why they did it when the Heat played the Magic since it was clear they'd most likely lose the game (April 12th against the Knicks at the triple-A is just sitting there open). All in all, I still enjoyed it and I'm glad to see it happen. Its good to have a Heat player retired for the organization and not just Michael Jordan and Dan Marino lol.

(On a side note, I gotta wonder how Will Hatcher feels about this because we know he doesn't like Zo as evident by this video titled "Fuck Alonzo Mourning!!" I gotta remember to ask Andy to ask him his feelings about this lol.)

SOURCE


Related:
Heat To Retire Zo's #33 Jersey
Fuck Alonzo Mourning!!
Zo Retires