March 13, 2009

Rick Ross FINALLY Admits He Was A C.O.

May XXL
Not that we needed his confirmation, it was already a proven fact...even besides the fact WE ALL SAW THE PICTURE! Anyway, check out what he had to say in the May '09 issue of XXL:

"Me not answering or addressing that situation has nothing to do with my career," he's quoted as saying. "I've accomplished enough, and I've made enough money for me to be good. ... Yes, it was me in those pictures. But I'mma tell you this. Me taking that job, I was doing my job. You understand what I mean?"

Yet another L for the Delusional Rapper (yes, he's back to that name again now lol). How does he expect to battle with 50 when he's battling himself?? There's a fight going on between William Roberts and the persona he wants you to believe he is. Sad.

SOURCE