March 22, 2009

Gunplay Explains His Knocking Out, Spits Horrid Freestyle


This video is hilarious... BUT not in any way that benefits the Delusion Rapper's (aka Rick Ross) cause.

First off, fuck all the 50 Cent stuff, I wanna go straight to the rap at the end. How terrible was that shit?? I mean fuck! The nigga ain't even make an attempt to rhyme for most of that shit. I don't care how cool I am with somebody, if I'm Rick Ross this nigga isn't in the damn group lol. Next, what's up with this nigga having a Motorola Razr?? Ain't Ross supposed to be ballin' all crazy?? He couldn't help his homie come up off that 2004 ass Razr?? LMAO! If my homeboy was a "boss," I'd have an iPhone, Blackberry, or something! Not a damn phone that I could've got for a graduation present (shout out C/O '04).

Related:
Triple C's Gunplay Gets Knocked Out??