March 31, 2009

This Week In Flops 3/31/09

Flo Rida has defied the odds, he's releasing a 2nd album with a single at #1 on the Hot 100. Unfortunately his single sales are gonna dominate his album sales once again. Mail On Sunday did 85,000 in its first week, but I have a feeling R.O.O.T.S. won't even quite manage that. I'm gonna go with 50k-70k on Flo's 2nd effort. (Hopefully its better than his first musically because that 1st album was trash.)

Bow Wow and UGK after the jump!

No more time for talking, I'm just gonna go ahead and say what I think he's gonna sale: I'm guessing Bow's weirdly titled new album is gonna land somewhere in the 35k-65k range.

I'm positive this is the best album of the 3 though I have yet to listen to any of them (I'll have plenty of time to do that while AT&T is taking a whole fuckin' week to transfer my service), but unfortunately its probably gonna sell the least. I'm thinking 25k-50k. Hopefully I'm wrong.