March 17, 2009

Pregnant Candace Parker On ESPN The Magazine

Candace!
I probably should've posted this last week when I initially checked out the article and saw the cover, but oh well lol.

Anyway, judging by this picture, she's been pregnant for awhile now. We didn't find out until January, but that stomach is more than 2 months. That's fine though because like I said before, she is married so she can do whatever the hell she wants to do, even with that funny lookin' nigga she's with (and also even though you know the WNBA is still pissed about this whole pregnancy situation with their biggest star).

Check out the video of the photoshoot after the jump.








Now, it could just be me, but she doesn't look that happy. Maybe she's tired. Or maybe she realized she's really in love with me and not that martian lookin' nigga she got at home lol.

Related:
Candace Parker Is Pregnant
Rookie Of The Year Candace Parker To Win MVP Also