March 11, 2009

Keri Hilson - Make Love (Co-starring Kanye West)



Interesting. This was a very curious choice of co-star (not bad, just curious). From my own independent research, chicks don't tend to find Kanye attractive. (Independent research that usually goes a little something like this: Girl: Did you see what [insert celebrity] had on? He looked so good! Me: Kanye already wore something like that. Girl: Oh. Well [insert celebirty] looks waaay better than Kanye though. I just don't find him attractive. The end.) I'm almost positive girls find him even less attractive now with that bullshit on his head. He's still Kanye though so I don't mind him being in the video.

Whatever, Keri looked sexy as hell so nothing else really matters. I gotta wonder why Kanye never acknowledged Keri being in the house when all he was doing was sitting in the room chillin' lol.

Related:
Keri Hilson - Turning Me On (Remix) (feat. T-Pain & Lil Wayne)