March 13, 2009

Muzik!! Saigon, Killer Mike, Asher, & More!

Saigon - So Cruel


I heard Sai recorded an album in 24 hours. Maybe this is from that shit, who knows?? I don't at least lol.

Bang 'Em Smurf - Untitled (50 Cent Diss)


Such a classic beat. I couldn't tell you what he said, but I might go listen to Reasonable Doubt.

Killer Mike - Hoes (feat. C-Bone & Slimm Calhoun)


C-Bone and Slimm Calhoun?? Wow! I ain't heard them names since like '98! Damn! Good track though. You know, Slimm sounds a lot like B.o.B?? Well I guess its the other way around, but they sound alike.

Slim Thug - Lost


Boss Of All Bosses in stores March 24th.

Asher Roth - Funkmaster Flex Freestyle


Album April 21st!

Cory Gunz - One


Good until the last verse. I don't know what that was all about lol.

Wiz Khalifa - Boarding Pass


Not bad at all.

Mos Def - Brooklyn (Go Hard)


What's up with Mos?? Its about time for a new record.

KiD CuDi - Switchin' Lanes


Yo, this nigga is truly terrible. I'm gonna stop downloading his shit because I haven't like anything since Day N Nite. SMH.