March 31, 2009

Rick Ross - Usual Suspects (feat. Nas)

I actually got a chance to listen to this last night as I was trying to download as much shit as possible to hold me over until my internet in on at the new place. I couldn't turn down a chance to listen to a track featuring Nas. Enjoy.

Rick Ross - Usual Suspects (feat. Nas)


The one thing 50 can never take away from the Delusional Rapper is that he can make a song. DR probably should've dropped this weeks ago to defuse a bit of the humiliation he was taking on. It would've been a crafty move too because 50 doesn't like Nas and if DR drops this track weeks ago, 50 most likely disses Nas, and that opens up the possibility of Nas Ethering 50 and therefore freeing up space for DR to move on with his career. Oh well, we already know DR is terrible at this beef shit so we shouldn't be surprised he never thought of it lol.