March 17, 2009

Random News Shit: Hip-Hop News Edition


1) 50 Cent To Release Two Albums This Year
First Eminem, and now 50 wants to drop 2 albums this year. To be fair, 50 did say he gave Em the idea, but 4 albums by Eminem and 50 Cent has me thinking Detox isn't coming out this year. I'm over the Detox thing anyway so it really doesn't matter at this point.

2) Jadakiss Album Pushed Back Again??
I couldn't find this anywhere else besides ThisIs50 which makes me wonder about the validity of this story, but who knows. 2009 has proven to be the year of the push backs.

3) Kanye West Gets Animated In 'Family Guy' Spinoff
I was just asking somebody what ever happened to "The Cleveland Show" last week! Well its gonna premiere this fall and this Kanye episode will premiere some time in 2010. I hope the show will do good because Cleveland is the closest any black person is gonna get to starring in a primetime show on a major network lol.