March 10, 2009

Asher Roth Album Cover & Tracklisting

I like it. I still don't really get the album title, but I like the cover. It really catching the essences of what it means to fall asleep in the bread aisle lol.

Watch out Rick Ross because Mr. Roth's debut album is dropping on April 21st too. Asher's I Love College is steadily claiming the Hot 100 so don't be surprised if their sales figures are hilarious after one week in stores.

Anyway, the tracklist is after the jump.

1. Lark On My Go-Kart
2. Blunt Cruisin'
3. I Love College
4. La Di Da
5. Fallin'
6. Be By Myself Feat. Cee-Lo
7. She Don't Wanna Man Feat. Estelle
8. Sour Patch Kids
9. As I Em Feat. Chester French
10. Lion's Roar Feat. Lil Wayne
11. Bad Day Feat. Jazze Pha
12. His Dream Feat. Miguel
13. Nothing You Can't Do

Only 13 tracks?? That's not gonna cut it unless every one is a banger. We shall see.

Some very interesting features though. I guess Wayne had to settle for Asher when Eminem turned him down to do a record. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the records with Cee-Lo and Estelle though because that should be a nice marriage of sounds. Again, we shall see.