March 21, 2012

Random News Shit: Entertainment News Edition

Back in 2010, I never thought I'd say it, but I'm Jersey Shore'd out. I'm done.

I know MTV wants to capitalize on Snooki being pregnant, but give her her own show or something (one separate from the one with JWOWW). Nobody wants to see a pregnant Snooki living in the Jersey Shore house, going to the club, and working at the Shore Store like she isn't rich and famous now.

2) The Situation Checks Into Rehab
So The Situation was on a substance outside of steroids? I wonder what his drug of choice was?

Well whatever it was, this is just another reason Jersey Shore needs to end as presently constituted. Nobody wants to see the same old show with MTV trying to pretend like they all aren't super rich and famous.

3) Michael Bay Says He's Not Going To Sodomize The Ninja Turtles
First off, let me say that as a life-long Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fan, I'm not thrilled about someone remaking the movie. Add that to the fact that they're going to change the story completely (How in the FUCK can the Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles being from an alien race?!?) and this whole thing just pisses me off.

Look, I fucks with Michael Bay. I love the "Bad Boys" movies and I've seen all of the "Transformers" movies in the theater, but this is just unacceptable. I hope the movie is excellent and they don't change the story, but if they do, then it's FUCK Michael Bay all the way.

4) Martin Lawrence Is Coming Back To The Small Screen
Apparently this has been floating around for awhile, but I just heard about it yesterday when HollywoodReporter reported P.J. Byrne of "Horrible Bosses" was joining the cast for the pilot episode.

I don't know how I feel about this. On one hand, it's good to hear Martin might be coming back to TV, but on the other hand, the actual show Martin is so classic and I know there's no way he's going to top it, or even come close, with this new show. I'm more confused than Young Buck on the phone with 50 Cent right now.

5) Aziz Ansari Releasing His Comedy Special Online
Following the footsteps of Louis C.K. and Jim Gaffigan, Aziz Ansari will also be putting out his new stand-up special on his website for download for $5 a pop. This is clearly the wave of the future, so HBO better get back on their shit before their hour specials become a thing of the past.

Anyway, go to AzizAnsari.com and check out Dangerously Delicious, it's available right now!