March 13, 2012

Warriors Send Monta Ellis To Bucks

NFL players aren't the only ones on the move today as Golden State has agreed in principle to send Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh, and Kwame Brown to Milwaukee in exchange for Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson.

Now, I get why Milwaukee would do this trade, but why in the hell would Golden State? The Bucks get one of the NBA's best scorers while the Warriors got Stephen Jackson (who hated Scott Skiles and who the Warriors traded away in 2009) and Andrew Bogut (who always seems to be injured). I don't know, I don't get it.

And what I really don't get is why Orlando didn't do this deal for Monta? I don't know if that would keep Dwight Howard in town, but it's a hell of a lot better than when they brought in Vince Carter and Gilbertt Arenas.

SOURCE