March 21, 2012

Tim Tebow Traded To The Jets

"You're going to hate me in 4 months" --Tim Tebow on November 17th

Wow, wow, wow! I knew there would be a market for Tim Tebow, but not the biggest market in America. Even though I knew Tim Tebow wouldn't end up in Jacksonville (for reasons I stated yesterday), I'm totally shocked the Jets would make this move. I'm not surprised they showed interest, because like I said Monday, Tony Sparano (the guy who brought the Wildcat back) is the new offensive coordinator there, but I never thought they would actually do it. They're basically begging for their locker room to be divided.

Poor Mark Sanchez, as if the pressure wasn't on enough, he gets the displeasure of fans clamoring for Tim Tebow with every incompletion and interception. I know it's going to be hard, but he needs to take his dick out of Kate Upton immediately and hit the practice field because if he doesn't have a Drew Brees, Tom Brady-like season, he's going to be in Hell.

And as far as the Broncos go, throwing Tim Tebow into such a potentially volatile situation probably isn't going to help reverse any of that bad karma.

(Side note: The Dolphins lose again.)