February 26, 2008

Estelle feat. Kanye West - American Boy Video

I was gonna start off with This Week In Flops today, but my computer is acting like a dickhole and won't let me save the album covers I need so I'll just hold that to later. Right now check out Estelle's video for American Boy with Kanye rockin' the full beard looking like Baron Davis lol (hurry before YouTube takes it down):


I ain't mad at this video, but its really not what I expected at all. I thought they'd go with the green scene thing or actually go to all those cities she named, but I guess I should calm down on that seeing she's a new artist and all lol. I still can't believe Kanye left that 2nd verse straight garbage like that, but I guess he isn't counting on this being a hit and him having to say it much lol.

Anyone else notice all the cameos?? I didn't until the shit was like half way through and I saw Danger Mouse, Kardinal, and Terrence J back to back so I'm not sure if I missed any in the beginning.

0 comments: