February 14, 2008

Kanye West - Flashing Lights

Today was a good day! Smiley has some new bangin' ass music and other good news I can't divulge at this time, and I shot a HILARIOUS new video with Andy. All in all it was a good day and I'll have that new video up as soon as I can so you guys can stop sending me messages asking when the next video is coming out lol.

Anyway, here's Kanye's Flashing Lights video if you missed it earlier. I doubt this is the official video, but really who knows with 'Ye lol. Then again I'm pretty sure its not because I don't think this is "age appropriate" for TV (see Prodigy's Smack My Bitch Up lol).


Who is this chick??? She is fine like a muthafucka whoever she is lol.

**UPDATE**

Nevermind, I found out the chick was Rita G so expect to see her in SGGP soon! Damn, Google and Wiki are a muthafucka! lol.

0 comments: