February 10, 2008

No Longer Got Me Going

Sorry guys, I guess Diddy doesn't like free promotion because I just noticed I had an e-mail "urging" me to take down this song so I did lol. You can check out the long ass e-mail by clicking the pictures I included to enlarge them.

Click To Enlarge!

Click To Enlarge!

Click To Enlarge!

Click To Enlarge!

Its nice to know Diddy and Atlantic Records are diggin' my blog, but they can definitely count on having one less person buying Day26's album after this. Bad Boy loss lol.

**Update**
I had to delete this whole post to get the URL changed so I lost the comment by KiNg "D" so here it is:

LMAO They Usually Report The Links To Get Them Shut Down Like They Do To Mine...Smh Hella Fuckin People Out There Already Have This Song Uploaded...

0 comments: