February 21, 2008

Flo Rida Feat. Timbaland - Elevator

Shout out to Flo, he's out there doing big things BUT unfortunately this song isn't one of them. I've never met him but I heard he was humble so that's good and I won't he isn't gonna get mad because I'm about to bash his 2nd single lol.


Okay, the video isn't bad, but this song is just too corny for me lol. Every time I hear the beat start when it comes on the radio I'm like 'oh shit, what's this?' but once the beat drops and the song starts its like 'oh, this shit' lol. That's never any good, but at least is more evidence of why you should NOT let a producer (i.e. Mannie Fresh, Timbaland, etc.) do the hook on your song unless his name is Kanye West or Pharrell (probably Dr. Dre too but that's a long shot to get a beat and a hook from him lol). The hook is really what kills the song because the beat is incredible and the verses don't suck, but I dunno where the fuck Tim was going with this knock off Dream ella, ella shit lol.

Oh well at least he followed up his smash hit better than Soulja Boy did lol.

0 comments: