February 15, 2008

STFU Award: Khia

Here this female goes again lol. This time she's mad at Janet Jackson because she didn't make the song they did together the first single. Boo-fuckin'-whoo! You should be happy anybody even called your ass for a feature seeing that your career ended as soon as it started lol. I'll write more on the other side, but check this bitch out first:



This old bag done lost her mind! She's talking like she's Janet Jackson and Janet Jackson is Khia lol. If I worked on Virgin's marketing team and I had a record with Nelly and another record with Khia, why in the FUCK would I chose the one with Khia??? That makes NO sense! Plus, its not like either record did any good on Billboard or BDS so what makes Khia, of all people, think her record should have been the first single??? That dumb ass shit peaked at #90 on the Hot 100, at least the Nelly record got to #25 lol. Again, your record should have been first because of what?? Okay then.

Then she goes on to talk about other one hit wonders like D4L and Shop Boyz like she isn't one of them LMAO. Classic! Matter of fact, she isn't even an one hit wonder because technically she never even had a hit. Laffy Taffy was a #1 record on Billboard and Party Like A Rockstar made it all the way up to #2. Wanna know the highest My Neck, My Back got on the Hot 100?? 42! This bitch didn't even break the top 40 and is talking about the record like its Thriller or something lol. The fact that this DVD spelled her 4 letter name wrong at the beginning should be a clear indicator of how much status she has in this industry. No, the fact that "Rap Hu$tlin" DVD is her only outlet to air out her grievances is a cleat indicator of how much status she has in this industry lol.

The last thing I wanna say before I put this to bed is that not only is she a terrible artist rapper that has never had a top 40 hit, only sold about 10,000 copies of her last album to date, and will never be successful even though she tries to create some controversy every few months to keep her long dead name alive but she's also a dumbass. Now, I know that isn't news to anyone with the slightest piece of a brain, but its true. Her dumbassness, if you will lol, started to show when she called herself a "young independent artist" even though she's pushing 40 (37 years-old to be exact). Then she really lets her idiotic ways show when talking about the UNDERGROUND hit My Neck, My Back by saying, "that's a classic song, it ain't went nowhere yet and its been 10 years. Came out in '02, its been 8 years." Huh?? Besides the fact no one can recall the last time they heard My Neck, My Back on the radio proves it has indeed gone somewhere, what's up with her math??? Its a fair assessment to say she probably didn't graduation, but damn 8 minus 2 is elementary lol. And the fact that she's still doing "shows" is no sticking point for her, even PM Dawn is still doing shows lol. Call me when My Neck, My Back goes on tour lol.

If you still haven't got enough of Khia's poor attempts to create some buzz on unheard-of DVDs then watch her do it all over again on something called Rolling Out TV lol.

0 comments: