February 15, 2008

NBA All-Star Celebrity Game; T.O. Wins MVP

Did anyone else catch the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game tonight??? Yeah I thought not lol. I've actually only seen it once before tonight (I think I was in 12th grade, I can't remember), but that's not really important. What is important is that T.O. came into the game in the 2nd quarter and dominated! In 3 quarters of work, Terrell hit 18 and won MVP as his team won 51-50. After a heartbreaking end to our season T.O. is having a helluva week as he balled out in the Pro Bowl last Sunday and just held shit down tonight on the court.

Anyway, it was funny as hell seeing all those people trying to play like Chris Tucker, Common, A.J. (formerly of 106 & Park), and Terry Crews but there were some people out there that could actually hoop like Master P, Floyd Mayweather, Deion Sanders, and of course T.O. It was fun though the jerseys were ugly as fuck lol but all I wanna say now is: DAMN, GABRIELLE UNION IS SO FUCKIN' FINE!!! I love her! D. Woods out, Gabrielle in lol. [FULL STORY]

0 comments: