February 16, 2008

Dwight Howard Is A Man!

Another great night of festivities at All-Star weekend from New Orleans! All 4 of the contests were tight tonight but the Slam Dunk Contest went to new heights just now. Dwight Howards OWNS the Slam Dunk Contest now! If you missed that shit man you're fuckin' up! I haven't seen dunks that creative since Vince Carter in 2000. Not just from Dwight, but its just that all 4 of his dunks were next level. My favorite was Dwight's slap off the glass one hander (I believe it was his first dunk of the 2nd round), that shit was SICK!

Now, I must say Dwight ALMOST loss me when he said Crank That was his favorite song and I started to text "A" but I decided to stick with him lol. Then again I guess it really didn't matter because those bitches sent me back a text saying, "service temporarily down. Please, try again later." Uhhh, NO! I tell you what, T-Mobile's ass better not try me and charge me for that shit or I'm gonna let somebody have it! But I digress lol.

The last thing I wanna say is how disappointed I am in Rudy Gay! This nigga went to YouTube for dunks and got straight out classed by last year's champ Gerald Green and this year's champ Dwight Howard. Makes me sad for my daughter lol. Anyway, speaking of Gerald Green, how WASN'T that birthday cake dunk a 50??? That shit was ill too. Oh yeah and why the hell was Karl Malone judging?? That nigga had all of ONE dunk his whole career lol.

Good shit NBA, I enjoyed myself tonight! Now, as for all my people out there don't expect me to post tomorrow because I'm going to some listening session with Smiley. I don't know why, but I am so pray they have TVs for me so I won't miss the All-Star game lol.

0 comments: