February 25, 2008

Videos I Never Posted

First let me start off with the music videos I never got a chance to post (aka never felt like posting lol) last week:

Talib Kweli - Hostile Gospel

Now, I've never been a fan of 2 grown men on one motorcycle, scooter, etc., but I can overlook that here because this song is powerful as fuck! Props to Kweli for this, we needed it.

Consequence Feat. John Legend - Feel This Way

I guess Cons is going to make a video for every track on his album (including the skits) until he gets another release date because this is literally at least his 9th video lol. Its all good if that's what he wants to do, but yeah anyway this song is tight! I even like John Legend's lil rap at the end. Speaking of the Legend, I went to buy my mom and best friend Daphne his live cd/dvd thing that you can only get at Target and those things were gone like a muthafucka! I was only able to find one (I stumbled on it somewhere out of place, someone probably was trying to hide it for later lol) and now I don't know who to give it to. Thanks John lol.

Anyway, was it just me or was that Consequence and video girl kiss at the end like one of the top 5 grossest looking kisses caught on camera in the history of... ever?? I just need to know I'm not alone lol.

Wu-Tang Clan - Take It Back

I'm guessing this was done because no one wanted to be in another video for that weirdo album they dropped lol. Still nice video effects nonetheless.

Swizz Beatz - Candy Green

Am I the only one who thinks this is retarded as fuck?? I can't be because this shit made little to no sense lol. Then again I didn't take much time to figure it out so you know lol. Too bad I didn't listen to the song first because if I had I probably wouldn't have wasted my time watching any of this video lol.

Sheek Louch - Good Love

No homo, but I need to fuck with the nigga that's making these D-Block videos because the last 2 (this and that SP and Swizzy joint) have been tight!

0 comments: