February 21, 2008

Photoshop Police: Skittlez

The Photoshop Police are back and this time we're after some chick named Skittlez that is supposedly Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend. She ALMOST got a pass because of the amazing cleavage shown, but this shit is just bad lol. Plus, what kinda stage name is Skittlez?? Are you actively trying to get sued?? Then on top of all of that she uses the cliche "taste the rainbow" slogan as the title. Yeah I know, WEAK! Oh yeah and can someone tell me what rainbow I'm supposed to be tasting seeing that she's in black and white here?? lol.

I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to taste her rainbow (or at least titty fuck it lol), but whoever is doing her artwork just ended her career before it even started lol. Well, that's besides the fact that she probably just lost her potential female fanbase if she's really gonna go the 'I'm Chris Brown's ex' route lol.

Sorry, no MySpace on this chick, there were just too much other lames who wanted to go by "Skittlez" with music pages.

0 comments: