February 20, 2008

My Bad

Hey guys sorry I haven't been posting the last few days, but I've been REALLY busy with Smiley and trying to make all this music shit happen for real. I might be home tomorrow and have a chance to post up all this shit I've been reading, but I'm not positive because my fuckin' Sidekick broke today so I have to go get that taken care of. Plus, me and Andy wanna shoot a new video tomorrow (today now lol) and I still gotta get with Smiley and map some shit out. Hopefully I'll have time to catch up, but if not I'm goin' in HEAVY Thursday or Friday. I got so much news to talk about and so much new music to critique so stay tuned.

Oh yeah me and Andy got our first YouTube Honor today for top ratings so keep showing love on that Real Talk shit and thanks everyone!

0 comments: