February 25, 2008

Random News Shit: Sports Edition

McKinnie charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest without violence

This is what happens when you come to Miami and you let Miami get into you lol. This nigga is ALWAYS in Miami so this was bound to happen eventually lol.

Thomas appears headed home to Texas, deal with Dallas

I'd be lying if I said I was excited about this, but I guess its a good look for Zach. I still got my fingers crossed that we don't trade Marion Barber to Miami even though McFadden is looking good at the combine... no homo lol.

Grossman signs one-year deal with $3 million in base salary

Why???

NFL Network won't show shirtless players

I can't say that this is a bad thing because that would be homo as hell lol.

Taylor receives death threats after horror tackle

Niggas outside of the U.S. take soccer WAYYY too seriously lol.

0 comments: