February 15, 2008

Reasonable Doubt 2: Return Of The Hustle???

I dunno what happened to my charger, but I woke up with my Sidekick battery being dead! Anyway, I had to read the Rumors on the computer BUT maybe that wasn't such a bad thing because stumbled upon a rumor that Jay-Z's next album may be called Reasonable Doubt 2: Return Of The Hustle and not Blueprint 3 like DJ Clue said on Ain't I. On top of that, illseed offered a tracklisting, check it out:

1- Intro ft. pain in da azz(Prod. by Kanye West)
2- Still Can't Knock The Hustle ft. Beyonce (Prod. by Kanye West)
3- Dead Presidents 3 ft. Nas(Prod. by The Neptunes)
4- For The Love Of Money (Prod. by. Kanye West)
5- Hard Roc Life ft. Memphis Bleek, Freeway & Beanie Sigel (prod. by Just Blaze)
6- Ghetto Affairs (Prod. by DJ Premier)
7- Brooklyn Streets ft. Uncle Murder & Tru-Life (Prod. by The Hitmen)
8- Blastphemy (Prod by. Just Blaze)
9- Pray On My Downfall (Prod. by Dr.Dre)
10- Angels & Demons (Prod. by The Hitmen)
11- Feel It In ft. Mary J Blige (Prod. by Ski)
12- Face Off Pt. 2 ft. Sauce Money (Prdod by Just Blaze)
13- Ain't No Bitch ft. Kanye West (prod. by Kanye West)
14- 44 Fours (Prod. by Ski)
15- No Regrets (Prod, by. Pete Rock)
16- This Is Me (The Hustler Remains) (Prod. by Dr.Dre)

Do I even have to tell you how amp'd I am right now?!?!?

0 comments: