February 28, 2008

Soulja Boy Career Countdown Pt. 11: Yum

I dunno how much longer this nigga can dodge death, but all I know is this sad story won't end with music.

Anyway, I glanced at this shit on some website last week, but any news pertaining to this nigga is completely unworthy of my time. Fortunately for him I went to SneakerFiles and they had a video up so I checked it out and all I have to say now is: what the fuck is Yum and didn't Run's daughters do this already a couple years ago?? Peep the video and you'll see what I mean:



More power to this him, but...fuck it, its been over for this nigga for awhile now. Somebody cue the last joint on Busta Rhymes' The Big Bang lol.

Oh yeah and yes those shoes are wack as fuck and any nigga walking around with cup cake, bubble gum, or candy apple on the bottom of their shoe is a failure at life lol.

2 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Wow. Really. He could've at least gone with an original design. The "air-force knockoff" thing is being done to death by BAPE and Greedy Genius. If I see a grown ass man wearing those, I'd laugh at him. Really loudly.

Fiyah said...

You Know!