February 27, 2008

INN: Bust It Baby Busted Baby Casting Call

I saw this on OnSmash, but never clicked on it. My future boo Tonya e-mailed it to me, but I never clicked it. Who knows why I felt compelled to click on this foolishness tonight, but oh my goodness I think this single handedly is gonna put me back in to blogging 100% because this shit has me ready to vent lol. If you're already seen the video just go to the bottom, if not you HAVE to watch this mess:


Is this a joke??? I mean seriously, is it??? I just don't see how this could be something serious even coming from the world's reigning most ignorant rapper, Plies.

First all of those girls were busted as fuck! There were MAYBE 2 decent looking females (one definitely, but 2 just maybe) and the rest were just ugly ass nasty looking project products. This shit takes the phrase, "makes me sad for my daughter," to a different level! Never in my life have I watched 7 minutes of women talking about fuckin' and not be turned on whatsoever. I mean not even a little bit lol. Disgust is the only word that came to mind when I was watching this foolery and it truly is sad to see women like this. Sad in a nasty, almost sickening kinda way, but sad nevertheless.

Lastly, why is Plies dropping another album in June?? We don't need any more of that foolishness any time soon negro. If it really does come out I hope they'll at least use the full title which should be Definition Of Real Ignorance because that's all this old ass nigga consistently has to offer. Nigga you 32, grow up and stop trying to be a knock off Flavor Flav! lol.

3 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Wait wait wait wait wait. Wait. So it's gonna be like Flavor of Love? Is that it?

Fiyah said...

that's my quess because i keep hearin them talk about if he picks me...i dunno this shit was just retarded lol.

Anonymous said...

this nigga is a coon