February 12, 2008

Ohhh! That's Why You Mad At Hov??


Finally Jim Jones comes out and says why he's so obsessed with Jay! Check out what he had to say when Complex asked him what he thought the turmoil between Jay-Z and Dame was all about:

I don’t know what their turmoil is. You know why I’m pissed off at him
[Jay-Z]? He was my favorite rapper and then he just went out like a dud. He had
a chance to do the unthinkable and then he did the unthinkable. Where I’m from,
loyalty is everything, above and beyond everything. When you violate that, it
fucks everything up. Especially when you were the hustler’s poster child and you
chose to become a corporate stepchild. That don’t make sense when you’re all
black-owned. I took an executive position because I didn’t know the game, I took
it to learn both sides of the game; there’s a difference.

Well I knew dude was obviously a fan because he stayed quoting him on his albums, but I see Hovie broke his heart and that's the center of his anger lol. Its all good Jimmy...oh yeah and Juelz did NOT go platinum on his last album lol (read the rest of the interview to see what I'm talking about).

0 comments: