December 10, 2008

Charles Hamilton & Soulja Boy Beef??

Seriously, how wack is this?? I just decided to check out MTV.com and I saw this article about some beef between these 2 niggas. The article pointed me to ThisIs50.com where I found these 2 videos, but since my sound isn't working I don't really know what they're saying. From the MTV article, I learned that the gist of this "beef" is that Charles Hamilton is/was mad at Soulja Boy because his corniness is making it hard for other rappers with gimmicks (like CH with Sonic the Hedgehog) to get on. Check out the vids:



I'll be honest with you Charles, its not Soulja Boy that's making your Sonic gimmick corny, its Sonic...and you. That shit is lame so you can't just go blaming other people for your lapse in judgment. Sonic was cool in like '94, but hey Charles, its 2008! Come with some hot shit or at least something more creative...or maybe something at least remotely fascinating...unlike Sonic the Hedgehog. How ever plays Sonic anymore?? Is Sega even still a company??? lol.

Besides, why pick on poor Soulja Boy?? His career is over. Did you know he has an album coming out Tuesday?? Exactly, that nigga is done so why blame shit on him?? Just let the dirt shower over him like Will Ferrell told John C. Reilly in Step Brothers lol.

Oh, and don't hold this against me, but Charles Hamilton is a bit of a weirdo and maybe that's why he's having a hard time trying to find success?? People generally don't like weird niggas lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched both the vids and it sounds a lil label orchestrated. That nigga hamilton is way weird tho, he kinda smug-actin. Fiyah, u know he wouldnt come down south with that ol "i worship sonic the hedgehog" bullshit!!! Ima big fan of sonic & still play that shit, but he aint gon save my soul. They can both burn in hell!

Fiyah said...

Yeah that nigga is just fuckin weird so he wouldnt sell records regardless but thats no excuse for him to bring soulja boy's name from the dead lol.