December 22, 2008

STFU Award: Rob Parker Haters


Now, after this Rob Parker apologized, but Rod Marinelli's simple ass says he doesn't accept it and some shit about him crossing the line. I'll tell you this, Rob is a better man than me because I would've have apologized lol.

Question: Whats the problem?? I could see if he said his daughter was a whore or something, but he made a joke about his daughter's HUSBAND. It wasn't even a swipe at the daughter... at all. You'd actually have to spin it to even make it seem like it was about her. I mean seriously, give me a break, it was a damn funny joke and the Lions' Joe Barry-lead defense is terrible and just got 42 posted on them. Man up Marinelli, you're fuckin' 0-15. Win a game and then maybe we can talk. Rod's silly ass should be worried about his job more than his son-in-law's little feelings anyway lol.

I really didn't wanna see the Lions go 0-16, but after this I'll definitely be rooting against them this Sunday (not that they'll need it, they're pretty damn good at being horrendous).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If anything I hope the coach would put his daughter naked in a bed on the 50 yard line and see which players from other teams would come and sign contracts with the lions. We all know NFL players love them some white girls.