December 09, 2008

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Jessica Biel Strips In 'Powder Blue'!!!


I've been waiting for this forever! I LOVE Jessica Biel! If I could pick any white girl out there to be with it would be her, no doubt, hands down.

Anyway, she's doing this new movie called Powder Blue and evidently, from the trailer above, she's playing a stripper. Of course the thing everybody wants to know when a chick plays a stripper is 'did she get naked' and the answer I'm hearing is yes! Now, I doubt there will be any cooch shots, but we should definitely be in for some boobage.

I'm so excited! Hopefully I won't be let down like I was by Halle in Swordfish. Don't get me wrong, Halle has great tits, but I just thought her nipple-to-breast ratio would've been a little more proportion because of how perfect the rest of her body is lol.

SOURCE

0 comments: